Saturday, December 15, 2007

Very Berry Legwarmers

Whipped these up quickly for Sara for Christmas. She's all about the cozy, and holding two strands of RH Plush yarn together sure resulted in cozy!



I used a small amount of each color. Followed the free pattern found at zakka life. The only modification was doing a 30 st cast-on instead of 32. Therefore, for the top and bottom ribbing, I ended the 1st, 3rd, and 5th rows with (k1, p1). I used the dark purple alone for the ribbing, and then held two strands together until the piece measured 7.5", at which point I started the ribbing again. Final piece measures 8".

UPDATE: Sara could care less about these, guess she was too young. So I think I'm going to give them to Summer for her dance classes instead. When Sara starts dance classes, I'll make her legwarmers in every color.

1 comment:

Mary-Laure said...

Oooooh, I love those colors!